Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday morning--Day 4

228.2 pounds this morning. I can't believe that I'm actually a bit disappointed! The pounds have been coming off so fast in the first couple of days, that now I'm actually sad to see only 1.2 pounds come off in a day!

Guess I got into the mindset pretty quickly!

So I'm feeling better and better, like my body has adjusted to the transition. I don't have the actual pain feelings of being hungry, although I'm definitely still hungry much of the time. But the better part is that I am feeling like I have a decent amount of energy. I mean, yesterday, I did some housecleaning, and I cleared up my big porch and got it ready for sitting outside. And then I went over to a friend's house last night and we drank cups of rooibus and caught up. And I didn't feel light headed or tired, and that was a really good thing.

I have so much work to do today, I hope the energy lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment