Friday, April 24, 2009

Down, and up again (or up and down again)

Well, yesterday I woke up at 216. SO depressing. I did feel better all day long, which was good, but still.

I ran out of my bottle of Releana yesterday, and I seriously considered going off it instead of mixing another bottle. But I decided to give it another chance and mixed up a new bottle. Took the first drops from it last night before bed.

This morning, 214.8. So.....was there something wrong with the old bottle of Releana? (did it get too cold when it was in the freezer box when I drove up to my brother's house?). Or is this the effect of the apple day? Or is this all completely random? It is all very frustrating, but I suppose, as long as I keep going down, it will all be OK. It's hard not to feel like I wasted a week, though. and I have a pretty constant fear that this could stall at any time. I guess we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Question: where did u purchse you releana? And how much did it cost? Having a hard time find it.

    ReplyDelete