Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday (Easter)

Well, this morning I woke up with no Easter basket, not that I usually have one. I don't even like cheap chocolate. But I am aware that doing this diet really isolates me. I can't celebrate with anyone, or socialize like usual at a restaurant, or invite people over, because I can't eat with people! This diet, while clearly it is working, clearly Releana is amazing, it still is an isolating experience. I find myself thinking forward to this summer, when I'll be off the Releana, and hopefully eating somewhat more normally, and all the great things I'll be doing and the travel and the normal social life around food! I want my life back!

One the plus side, this morning I was 217.2, so it was another whole pound from yesterday. I'll take that. Plus that means that I am almost 20 pounds down, too. And I feel pretty good. Yay, Releana!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!! I find your blog both interesting and educational. I'm going to attempt to try the Releana diet and I pray I can be as strong-willed as you as I explain to my co-workers "I'm cleansing"!! Good luck and continue to stay the course I'll check in with you from time to time.

    Yolie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa--thanks for the good wishes, and good luck with your own decisions. Even though the diet is ridiculously strict, it really does seem to be working.

    Let me know if I can help!

    M

    ReplyDelete