Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday, April 15

This morning was 215.8, so it was a small loss yesterday. As usual, I wonder why. I can't seem to find the pattern, or any reason why some days I lose a full pound or more, and other days it seems to inch along.

I did switch from chicken to beef yesterday, with chicken in the morning, and beef at night. I also switched from broccoli to cucumbers, too. I have another day, today, where I'll be on beef and cucumber. If I only lose a little today, too, I'll be switching from beef ASAP!

This does make me wish I was tracking what I have been eating on a day to day basis. Maybe it really does make a difference? If it does, well, I can say that chicken and broccoli seems to work the best for me (I think!). It would be nice to know for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment