Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday, and a whole pound!

218.6 this morning! Yay! I guess I'm back on track now. Or maybe it is random. I don't know. But it is really nice to have some immediate reward for being so good on this hard diet.

I guess, actually, the diet itself isn't that hard now. I'm kind of used to it, and even though I do get hungry late at night, I know it's those 15 hours without food that really matter. I've been eating a lot of turkey breast recently, and i'm pretty sick of it, especially without any kind of sauce or real seasoning besides herbamare (I'm getting tired of that taste, I'll tell you!). I have a few beef meals for the next day, and then I'll be back to chicken. That might be the best of all, although I have to cook it and it takes a long time to weigh it, cook each serving separately, and then pack it all. The turkey breast is so much easier because it is already cooked. And I can buy it at the deli counter without any additives and it's 99% fat free. But I can only eat so much turkey!

Anyway, I'm happy about that pound, and I noticed today that my favorite pair of velour comfy pants are really baggy on me now. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment