Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday April 9th

219.6 this morning.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night feeling terrible. Full body, all-over terrible. I started to feel a bit panicky, and I didn't want to let myself get too freaked out. I tried to be calm, and I drank a glass of water, and I just gently tried to put myself back to sleep. I had the feeling, though, that my body was going through something really hard. (I did skip a fruit yesterday, and that would mean I'd have a pretty low calorie count, even lower than usual). I don't know what it was, but I woke up really slowly this morning, and I felt really dehydrated.

But I did get down almost a pound yesterday. So that's good.

Today, I had meetings through the afternoon, and again, I couldn't eat that fruit. But today, I ate the apple along with my dinner. I kept thinking about how awful I felt in the middle of the night last night, and on the chance it was because I skipped the apple, I decided to eat it. Hope that was the right decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment