Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday--14 days of Releana

220.4 this morning. So, after 14 days of Releana, 11 days of dieting, I've lost basically 16 pounds. I can see it in my face, and around my waist and hips. My clothes are a lot looser, and I even have to stop wearing some of them because they are so baggy. My skin feels softer, all over. I don't have that sense that I'm saggy or droopy (the way that quick weight loss often makes a person feel). My skin feels tight, and it really does seem like I'm losing real fat in all the right places.

On the downside, I woke up with that sore throat this morning, and it's pretty bad. I don't have any lozenges that don't have sugar or carbs in them. I tried the gargling with salt water trick this morning too, and that seems to have helped a bit. I'm afraid of getting sick while on this diet. I don't know how I would manage it, and I don't know how to understand what my body might be telling me by getting sick, if you know what I mean. Does getting sick mean my body doesn't want this quick weight loss, or my body doesn't like the intense dieting? Does it mean I'm drinking too much diet soda? I don't like any of these interpretations, and really, I don't want to get sick!

So anyway, two weeks into my whole Releana process, I have to say it is working as promised. Maybe even better than promised. And after the rough transition into it, aside from cravings that seem to come from nowhere and everywhere, I seem to be able to follow the strict diet (with a little help from diet soda). So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment