Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday, April 4th

So did I accidentally stumble onto the secret, or is this all just random (and slightly frustrating?). My weight this morning was 222 pounds. About 1.4 pounds lighter, after a day with THE SAME DIET, exactly, as the day before, when I only lost .4 pounds. What?

So the one thing that was different was that I ate my dinner portion an hour early last night. I was at a banquet, surrounded by food, BTW, including a plate of chocolate dipped cream puffs sitting right in front of me for 3 hours (!). I didn't cheat at all, even though I had to pull out my little dinner container and eat in front of a lot of colleagues, some of whom I don't know well. I didn't say anything. I could see them looking, though...! Anyway, with the flow of the banquet, I pretty much had to eat with the others, which was an hour early on my schedule. But that meant that I was without food not for the normal 15 hours, but really for about 16.5 hours overnight.

So perhaps that's the secret...?

No comments:

Post a Comment