Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday

It's late and I'm about to go to bed. I'm hungry and I have a sore throat (and I'm hoping I'm not going to get sick). I might run down stairs and gargle with some salt water before jumping into bed. Maybe that will help.

I was 121.4 this morning. I guess that's good enough. (cleary, Releana has warped my brain, since this kind of daily result on any other diet would lead to great celebration, but for how quickly the weight can go with Releana, this is only mediocre.)

I was out working in my yard today for several hour, and it was pretty hard labor (lots of raking). The yard looks a lot better. I got hungrier than usual, and I guzzled diet soda. I had a can of diet cherry Dr. Pepper, three large glasses of diet A&W, and a bottle of diet orange cream soda. That's a lot of soda! I can't seem to be completely following the diet plan, since I basically crave the sweetness, and also, I think, because I need to feel like there is some little reward I can give myself. (I know, I know, that's not a particularly wise way to think about food, but still, it is what it is).

Anyway, I'm curious to know if all the exercise in the yard will affect the weight loss. Will be interesting.

And the other thing is, the more expensive diet orange cream soda in glass bottles really isn't very good. Got it at Target. No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment