Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm back!

After my hard couple of days, and my week-long stall, and my apple-hell, it was pretty great to wake up this morning and be at 214.4. But better than that is the fact that I've been feeling pretty good all day, positive, happy, full of energy, kind of bouncy, and even in those moments when I'm hungry, it doesn't feel bad. It's like the Releana just kicked right back in or something!

Now, I can tell the difference between when Releana is burning that fat, and when it isn't. It really does feel different. Good to know.

The real test for whether I'm back in the game will be tomorrow. If I'm down, then I'll take this as a temporary and unpleasant side-track. If I'm not down, well, then there will be a problem. I mean, I do worry a bit that being down today was a result of all the apples yesterday. But I'm crossing my fingers that this is all real.

And, really, what is real is that I do feel lots better and more happy and kind of balanced, so at the very least, this is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment