Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday...and I Weigh More!

I'm writing this with the taste of Releana in my mouth. I'm about to go to bed but I wanted to write before I went to sleep.

I appear to be in a stall. This morning I was 220.4, which represents a gain of .2 pounds. It's very frustrating. I mean, why bother eating like this, and being so abnormal in terms of my social life and eating with people, when I'm going to GAIN weight? It sucks and I'm pretty disappointed.

And of course, I'm looking for patterns and trying to understand. Am I really stalling, or did I do something wrong? OK, for the last couple days, I've been out of my routine. It's exam week, and I'm not on my regular schedule and it's hard for me to follow my eating routine for Releana. Could that be it?

Here's my suspect list:

1) out of pattern, not eating food at exact correct 3 hour intervals.

2) missing a single dose of Releana two days ago.

3) substituting pickles instead of cucumbers for some meals in the past couple days.

4) end of period (why would that stop weight loss, though?)

5) stress from exam week

6) too much diet soda (this could be true, although why it would impact me now as opposed to last week I don't know)

So, I did not eat any pickles today. I took my Releana on time (I even mixed a new bottle tonight). I am thinking about summer break, which is relaxing and I'm trying not to be stressed. The one thing I didn't do well today was that I missed my second fruit in the afternoon. I just had to skip it completely because of how my schedule went today. It is really hard to stay to the strict eating schedule when I have exam week and I have to be certain places at certain times. I just couldn't fit in that apple. So I don't know if that will impact things for weight loss today. I guess I'll find out.

The good news is that I seem to have adjusted to the low calorie diet. I didn't even miss that apple, and I'm not hungry even now, more than 5 hours after my last meal. And even with missing that apple, my energy and mood are still good. No blood sugar problems. It really is kind of miraculous!

I just hope I'm back to losing weight when I weigh myself tomorrow. I'm envisioning 219.0 for tomorrow morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment